The age-old question, how much does a logo design cost. I get this question all the time but I am sorry to disappoint you and not give a straight answer but that is exactly what I am going to do.
When someone asks me how much does a logo cost, I tell them $0 - $50,000. A better question is how much do you want to spend. Think of it this way, you wouldn't go to a car dealership and ask how much is a car. Before giving you a number, it is important to figure out what exactly do you need.
Now let's move on to another question. What is the price range? Similar question but I can provide a little more information. You can get your logo designed one of five ways. An online platform, student, freelancer, small design company, or a branding agency.
There is still not an exact number but I can give a few numbers.
- Online Platform: $5 - $400 (Sites like Fiverr or 99 Designs. Super inexpensive but may lack in quality.)
- Student $100 - $500 (Someone who is learning the craft. Doesn't have all of the skills but can process good work.)
- Freelancer $1,000 - $5,000 (Professional designer)
- Small Design Company: $5,000 - $10,000 (High quality work. Best for people ready to invest more.)
- Branding Agency: $10,000 - $50,000 (All of the bells and whistles)
You may get some slightly different numbers but this is a good starting point.